Coaching is a guided
and collaborative process that allows participants to explore pathways to a
more fulfilling, purposeful life.
are goal-focused and help clients develop increased self-awareness to address
everyday stresses and negative patterns.
client goals for coaching include:
Overcome anxiety and
Reduce anger and
Reconnect with your passion
Gain positive life
Prepare for career
Recover from trauma
sessions are available in office, online via SKYPE video phone or by telephone.
available for 45 min, 60 min and 90
GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE
What happens in a coaching session?
- The client chooses the focus of the coaching conversation.
- Topics may come from the client's daily life or from exercises used in the coaching process.
- The coach listens and contributes observations and questions.
- This coaching interaction creates clarity for the client and moves them into action in their life by creating greater focus and awareness of choice.
How often do we meet?
- Coaching meetings usually take place twice monthly.
- Over time, coaching has an extraordinary and evident impact on a client's business and personal relationships. On average, coaching clients attend regular coaching sessions for a period of six months.